网通传奇私服  如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂

作者 admin 浏览 发布时间 12/02/08

  I like for you to be still,1.85传奇客户端下载,
  我喜欢你是寂静的,

  I like for you to be still,it is as though you were absent,网通传奇私服,
  我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,

  and you hear me from far away,热血传奇英雄合击,and you voice does not touch you.
  你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。

  It seems as though your eyes had flown away.
  好像你的双眼已经飞离远去。

  and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
  如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,

  As all things are filled with my soul,仿盛大传奇世界,
  你从所有的事物中浮现,餐饮发票

  you emerge from the things, filled my soul.
  充满了我的灵魂。

  You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,
  你像我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴喋,

  and you are like the word Melancholy.
  你如同忧郁这个字。

  I like for you to be still,and you seem far away.
  我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去,网通传奇私服

  It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooinglike a dove.
  你听起来像在悲叹,一只如同鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。

  And you hear me from far away and you voice does not touch you:
  你从远处听见我,我的声音无法企及你:

  Let me come to be still in your silence.
  让我在你的沉默中安静无声。

  And let me talk to you with your silence
  并且让我借你沉默与你说话,

  that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring.
  你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环。

  You are like the night, with it's stillness and constellations.
  你就像黑夜,中变无英雄传奇,拥有寂静与群星,新开传奇发布网

  Your silence is that of a star,完美国际私服, as remore and candid.
  你沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。

  I like for you to be still,网通传奇东北,it is as though you were absent,
  我喜欢你是寂静的,碧生源减肥茶的副作用,仿佛你消失了一样,

  distant anf fullof sorrow as though you had died.
  遥远而且哀伤,合击传奇,仿佛你已经死了。

  One word then,雅诗兰黛眼霜价格,one smile,is enough.
  彼时,创意家居网店代销,一个字,一个微笑,雀巢能恩奶粉怎么样,已经足够。

  And I am happy, happy that it's not true.
  而我会觉得幸福,因那不是真的。

全站链接:
Copyright © 2004 - 2010 新开传奇私服 All rights reserved.
请使用1024*768分辨率浏览本站以达到游戏最佳视觉效果
注:本站发布所有游戏信息,均来自互联网,请玩家仔细辨认游戏信息的真实性,避免上当受骗!
拒绝盗版游戏 注意自我保护 谨防受骗上当 适度游戏益脑 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受健康生活!